Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Walking down a hard path...

Today is one of my niece's 16th birthday!
Today would have been my oldest sister's (said niece's momma) 49th birthday. 
i'm trying hard to concentrate on the good today.
Why is today harder for me than her other birthdays since God took her home to Him?
Is it because it's a milestone birthday for my niece? Dunno!
There is so much going on in my life right now, it scares me!
i'm trying to let God!
i know that my Abba has me in His comforting arms walking with me down this hard path. The "Footprints in the Sand" has been running thru my little brain....
John 11:35 has also. Thanks to my earthly shepherd for the Abba's message on Sunday. i didn't realize that i would need that this week. 
Trying to live each day like its my last....DA

No comments:

Post a Comment