Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How do you know a true friend?


A friend will bail you out of jail. A true friend will be sitting right beside you saying, "Man, that was fun! But let's not do that again!"


No seriously, how do you know when a friend is a true friend??!!
To me, a true friend is willing to talk out the hurts, the hang-ups, the he said/she said crap, the anger, the disappointment, anything that bothers them about you and with you, all while still loving you! i have several friends, but only a handful of what i would call true friends. Sorry, ladies, but i married my bestie. But that is not to say, that you each are not my true friends. Because you are!!
i cherish you each! i'm thankful that my Abba has placed you in my life to sit beside me in jail(tho it hasn't happened....yet!), to kick me in the butt when i need it, to hold my hand when i need it, to give me a shoulder to cry on, to listen to my complaints, to tell me what you see me doing wrong (even when i don't wanna hear it!), to guide me back to my Abba when i have strayed! To laugh with me and at me!
Life is too short to squabble over the small stuff! I have learned that first hand!
Love you so very much, my true friends!!!
Trying to live each day like it's my last, DA

No comments:

Post a Comment