Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thank You, ABBA!

My life is so very busy right now! There is so much going on i don't know where to start....
   My family is growing and growing up! My son is engaged to a wonderful young lady!
   My husband and i will have been married 21 years on the 14th!
   My daughter has moved to the college dorms! (at least she's home on the weekend, sometimes!!)
   i have traveled MORE this year than ever!
   i was involved in a Lance Armstrong Foundation Bike Ride this past weekend. (No, i didn't  ride in this one, i was a sag wagon driver.)
   Friendships are growing and unfortunately some are waning! 
My friendships are very special to me. i know this comes from not having many in school! So, yes i am very hurt right now. My heart feels to be in many pieces. i want to pick up these pieces but i know that my ABBA can and will do a better job than i!! It is just very hard for me to let Him do this for me! i've always been a "Me do it!" person. My morning Bible study has me in Psalm 28 - 29! Thank You, ABBA for your kind but sometimes hurtful words. i know that You have my best interests in mind and in Your heart! 
SO THANK YOU, ABBA FOR EVERYTHING!!
Trying to live each day like it's my last, DA

No comments:

Post a Comment