Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life Insurance

My hubby and I pre-enrolled for our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance policies for 2010 yesterday. The medical, dental, and vision insurance is no biggie. Just select our choice and done! The life insurance used to be another story. When we were first married, I would make Mike do the life insurance choices. I wouldn't even look at the paper it was on. Sounds silly, right? As I've aged (I said aged, not grown up!!), I've realized that having life insurance is another way for my gift of a husband to show he loves me! How you ask? He is making sure that I am provided for in the event of his death. Jesus also provides me life insurance. Eternal life insurance or fire insurance, whichever way you think about it. How's your eternal life insurance??
Trying to live each day like it's my last, DA

No comments:

Post a Comment