Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We are home from Louisville, KY! Yay! We had a great time. The kids went to their meetings and the closing dance. In between, we went for a ride on a paddle boat on the Ohio River, walked around downtown and drove. It is exactly a 1427 mile round trip from my house! First night we stopped in Forrest City, Ar. I think we all crashed that night. The 2nd and 3rd nights we were in Louisville (see previous post). The 4th night we stayed in Hurricane Mills, TN, which is the home of Loretta Lynn. The teacher and all 7 of the kids went to see the New Moon movie at a little theater in the next town over. The other parent and I crashed! We visited the Opryland Mills Mall in Nashville, TN yesterday on the drive home. The country is beautiful! We missed the leaves turning for fall but it was still gorgeous! I really like to travel but Dorothy off Wizard of Oz said it best, "There is no place like home!" I'm thinking that is how it's gonna be when we see Jesus, THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HEAVEN!
Trying to live each day like it's my last, DA

No comments:

Post a Comment